Supply Chain Strategy
From strategy to implementation for efficient supply chains | We design flexible networks for your sustainable success
Strategically Planning Supply Chains
Based on your overall corporate strategy, alternatives are designed for an agile supply chain so that defined service specifications can be achieved at the lowest possible costs
A well-functioning supply chain is critical for most companies. Since the logistics costs represent between 10% and 20% of total costs, depending on the region and industry, efficient structures and processes along the supply chain influence your business result.
In addition, smart logistics offers decisive possibilities for differentiation compared to the competition through appropriate and targeted offers of services.
- Reduce costs along the entire suuply chain (inbound, production, distribution)
- Improve service offer (availability, accessibility and timeliness in delivery)
- Make-or-buy decisions (outsourcing of transport and logistics services)
- Use of digitalization opportunities for logistics (evaluation and selection of IT systems)
- Identify and resolve performance deficiencies (benchmark, increase productivity )
We optimize costs and services with scenario-oriented network planning. The robustness against future changes is also vastly improved.
We achieve this through the use of planning methods, which show solutions with the aid of simulation and optimization tools