Integrated and structured tender and contract management
Tender and contract management for logistics service providers and shippers
From the tender to the offer and selecting the best partner
The entire process from tendering to the provision of the tender. We ensure transparency on costs and margins on the internal billing side and calculate a supply matrix in the structure that the customer needs. Existing data is screened, cleaned up and processed for further calculation. A representative data and quantity framework is created for a qualified calculation. The final offer matrix is applied to the movement data to simulate possible scenarios.
Many service contracts to coordinate and manage? The tendering process begins when the area is selected and the target format is determined. In the course of a call for tenders with several invitations for quotes, tenders are compared, surcharges are given for areas and transparent contract documentation is ensured. For each relation, all options are clearly presented and assigned to service providers at the lowest cost.
It all starts with the tender. In this case, the shipper either publishes certain geographic areas or different transport goods to a logistics service provider.
for the LSP:
- economic calculation when integrating into the existing network and remain competitive through market-oriented prices
- lack of transparency and the possibility of influencing internal cost parameters
- Availability of geocoding and true-to-reality transmission data that is as comprehensive as possible
- Transformation of the cost situation and manning into the target format desired by the shipper (Distance and weight-dependent cargo tariffs, zonal tariffs, minimum procedures, maximum procedure, consignment price or relative freight rate with minimum and / or maximum, etc.)
for the shipper:
- Reduce transport costs for certain areas and check the current LSP
- Cut meaningful areas and publish the tender documents
- Compare incoming offers qualitatively and completely
- Dedicated choice for individual areas or transport goods
- Transparency on the impact of changing the transport structure or service providers on production and costs
- Transparency of internal costs
- Maximising profit
- Compliance with competitiveness
- Minimize transport costs
- Transparency across all contracts
An automated and parameterizable transmission generator based on Excel is used for the generation of transmission data